EUGA 13th Annual Congress
• Overactive and underactive bladder
• Sexual health
• Prolapse surgery
• Stress urinary incontinence surgery
• Meshes for prolapse and stress urinary incontinence
• Urinary tract infection
• Cosmetic gynecology
• New technologies in urogynecology
• Female genital mutilation
MEDTECH EUROPE COMPLIANCE
Defoe, CME Provider and Medtech Trusted partner, submitted the EUGA 2020 Congress, previously scheduled as a face to face meeting in Dublin, through the Medtech Conference Vetting System for a compliance review. The EUGA Conference (ID EMT22421) has been appointed as COMPLIANT.
Defoe will observe standard Medtech requirements to guarantee a proper and transparent management of both sponsorship and any registration grants offered by Medtech associated industries. All arrangements are however subject to local Laws as well as to National rules and regulations of CME/CPD accreditation.